Friday, June 15, 2012

Graduated.

Fortunately for me, my sanity, and this blog I'm offficially a graduate from the University of Washington with degrees in Italian Studies and Environmental Studies! I already feel the pressures of a rigorous school load lifting, and the looming feeling that I'm forgetting to write some essay or do some 40 page reading before tomorrow morning is slowly beginning to fade... I'm tasting freedom, but it has a hint of reality check and a dash of where-the-hell-are-gonna-live-and-pay-for-it. Perhaps, I should change my diet? Instead of eating three squares of freedom a day, I need to diversify and add some adventure, a side of fearlessness, and a bowl of steamed go-for-it-girl-duh!

Whatever I'm doing these days, this summer, or in the future-- expect more blog posts!

Rosin

indeed.

No comments: